Road Safety Projects Manager for the Young Generation of Tajikistan NGO
Habibullo is an experienced road and vehicle safety specialist. He has a track record of leading road safety projects as well as a background in managing road and vehicle inspections.
Habibullo is an experienced vehicle and road safety specialist. He has a track record of leading road safety projects as well as a background in managing road and vehicle inspections. As Road Safety Project Manager for YGT he works on all aspects of their road safety activities.
NGO “Young Generation of Tajikistan”
Road Safety Projects Manager
Responsibility for all project management including:
• Project scoping and planning
• Feasibility assessment
• Financial Management
• Stakeholder engagement
• Technical assessment and management
• Monitoring and evaluation
• Risk Management
Union of Motorists, Republic of Tajikistan
Co-ordinating educational road safety programmes.
Road safety advocacy.
Head of Department
Republican Department of the State Automobile Inspection
Management road and street inspections.
Management of vehicle inspection.
Promotion of road safety activities.
Department of the State Automobile Inspection of Frunze, Dushanbe
Inspector of the Technical Supervision
Technical management of vehicle inspections.
Engineer Economist, Department of Highways, Tajik Polytechnic Institute.
Tajik – native speaker
Russian – fluent
Uzbek – fluent
English – basic
- Emma Maclennan (UK)
- Serghei Diaconu (Moldova)
- Dmitry Sambuk (UK)
- Poghos Shahinyan (Armenia)
- Vafa Huseyinli (Azerbaijan)
- Vusal Rajabli (Azerbaijan)
- Rafail Musaev
- Irakli Izoria (Georgia)
- Gela Kvashilava (Georgia)
- Lika Merabishvili (Georgia)
- Evangelos Bellos (Greece)
- Ali Zayerzadeh (Iran)
- Arsen Shakuov (Kazakhstan)
- Chinara Kasmambetova (Kyrgyz)
- Virginia Mandalac (Moldova)
- Tatiana Mihailova (Moldova)
- Naimjon Mirzorakhimov (Tajikistan)
- Kumush Murtazakulova (Tajikistan)
- Habibullo Munavvarov (Tajikistan)
- Alaster Barlow (UK)
- Emily Carr (UK)
- Paul Disney (UK)
- Oksana Romanukha (Ukraine)
Get In Touch
If you would like more information about the work of EASST Expertise or wish to discuss how we could support your project, please do get in touch.
68 Ashford Road